The Fiji Independent Commission Against Corruption (‘FICAC’) is seeking to recruit the services of professional individuals to become members of a dynamic team and is inviting applications for the position:
VACANCY 09/2017 - DRIVER
Application Status: Closed
This position is based at FICAC Suva office. Reporting to the Team Leader – Drivers & Security, the successful applicant will be responsible for driving and maintaining the assigned motor vehicle and providing operations/logistics support when required.
Qualification & Experience
- Completion of secondary school education with a valid Driver’s License in Groups 2, 3 & 4. Applicant should also possess a defensive driving certificate with a minimum of five (5) years driving experience and a clean driving record.
- Applicant must be physically fit, emotionally stable, neat and courteous.
Salary will depend on qualification and previous work experience.
How to apply
1. ALL APPLICANTS are requested to complete the FICAC job Application Form available at the FICAC website link:
or visit any nearest FICAC Office to collect the Form.
2. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. We extend our appreciation to those applicants not short-listed for considering the Fiji Independent Commission Against Corruption (FICAC) as a potential employer.
3. The successful applicant will be required to undergo police clearance and medical checks and make a declaration of his/her assets and other sources of income.
4. All applications addressed to the Deputy Commissioner for the Fiji Independent Commission Against Corruption, must be received by 4pm on Friday, 5 January 2018 either by:
Reverend John Hunt House
Saint Fort Street
or Post to: PO Box 2335
Incomplete and/or late applications will not be accepted.
Friday, 5 January 2018